Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hey!!! 350K on May Day!!!

Monstrous cover by Jack Kirby seems very fitting.
Yesterday (Cap'n's blog:  Stardate 05.01.13) this little assortment of my favorite scans passed 350 thousand pageviews...whew!  I don't know about you, but that makes me feel tired, and what a great tired it is!  Hopefully, we can look around in here and almost always find a picture  or three that just makes us pause and say nice! (Chelshire Cat ref intended).  I apologize if I haven't worked this thing to its best potential, but I don't have the knowledge or energy to put up referring sites (you're big boys now, you'll find em), or reviews and/or editorials or quotes or blah blah blah.  I'm just slap'n up pictures in the biggest size possible (love it when my scanner yells at me that an image is too big) and hoping it's enjoyable.  I know I don't say it enough, but thanks for stopping by, thanks for leaving comments, thanks for telling others ...heck, just thanks!  This world can be pretty grim sometimes, and I hope we know we can just come here and simply say Jack Kirby and Frank Frazetta and Jim Steranko and Barry Smith and Berni Wrightson and Gil Kane and Wally Wood and Steve Ditko and Mike Kaluta and Bob Kline and a buncha other artists rock

No comments:

Post a Comment